The Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information such as a newsletter.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us via contact form or telephone.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your preferred internet browser.
Use of Your Information
We will only use the information that you give to help provide our services to you. Specifically we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods that may have an impact on the services we can provide to you.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party apart from where we are legally required by law to do so or to further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We take precautions to protect your information and use encrypted connections secured with SSL Certification (https) throughout this website. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web page address.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you free of charge within one month of request receipt. More information about your rights of access under GDPR regulations can be found here.