Seychell Engineering and Fabrication provides services to its customers in the industrial sector that include both prototyping/small volume manufacture right through to the regular volume production of parts which are used in its customers large scale manufacturing processes. Quality, reliable delivery and price are all important within this business sector and the long relationship that Seychell has with its industrial customers demonstrates our commitment to deliver in all three areas.
We are able to provide a wide range of engineering and fabrication solutions to industrial sector clients including:
- Manual and CNC Milling and Turning for prototypes through to large scale productions.
- Metal Fabrication, bending / forming for all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- MIG, TIG, Spot and Gas Welding.
- Laser and high pressure water cutting alongside manual and automated sawing.
- Product finishing including painting, powder coating, galvanizing and engraving.