Seychell Engineering and Fabrication has a wide variety of customers within the medical industry. Our engineering services run the full spectrum of products from machined prototype parts through to production of highly complex and innovative medical equipment. Seychell also fabricates the highest quality stretchers and wheel chairs in volume. Quality control is critical within this business sector and the long relationship that Seychell has with its medical customers demonstrates that our ability to deliver to our customers’ stringent requirements.
We are able to provide a wide range of engineering and fabrication solutions to the medical industry including:
- Manual and CNC Milling and Turning for prototypes through to large scale productions.
- Metal Fabrication, bending / forming for all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- MIG, TIG, Spot and Gas Welding.
- Laser and high pressure water cutting alongside manual and automated sawing.
- Product finishing including painting, powder coating, galvanizing and engraving.