Being a long-standing precision engineering company based in Oxfordshire, Seychell not surprisingly has its roots in the motorsport industry. Seychell manufactures parts for use by all types of top-level motor racing team including F1, IndyCar, Touring Car and Le Mans as well as to customers racing in grass roots competition. Quality and quick delivery are critical within this business sector to ensure that cars get to the starting grid on time and keep going to the end of a race. Seychell has a long trading relationship with its motorsport customers demonstrating that it can be relied upon in this very hi-tech and demanding industry.
We are able to provide a wide range of engineering and fabrication solutions to motor sport industry clients including:
- Manual and CNC Milling and Turning for prototypes through to large scale productions.
- Metal Fabrication, bending / forming for all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- MIG, TIG, Spot and Gas Welding.
- Laser and high pressure water cutting alongside manual and automated sawing.
- Product finishing including painting, powder coating, galvanizing and engraving.