Seychell has several long-standing customers within the scientific sector whose businesses are at the cutting edge of technology. Our flexibility and reliability provide a one-stop solution for the majority of our clients ongoing engineering needs, making Seychell an important and valued partner. In addition to the precision engineering and assembly for highly bespoke requirements, Seychell also fabricates some fairly large structures. Quality and on-time delivery of product is vital to these customers in order to keep their businesses operating and Seychell’s long term relationship is testament to our ability to meet these requirements in addition to being competitively priced.
We are able to provide a wide range of engineering and fabrication solutions for scientific industry sector clients including:
- Manual and CNC Milling and Turning for prototypes through to large scale productions.
- Metal Fabrication, bending / forming for all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- MIG, TIG, Spot and Gas Welding.
- Laser and high pressure water cutting alongside manual and automated sawing.
- Product finishing including painting, powder coating, galvanizing and engraving.